Certified Recovery Coach is provided to help you accomplish your recovery, spiritual, and life goals. Is a Six Month Program that works if you are willing to follow suggestions and are committed to rebuilding your life $1000 a month Cost Call today to begin your recovery or continue your recovery with a trained and Certified Recovery Coach.
RECOVERY IS A PROCESS AND JOURNEY THAT WE CANNOT WALK ALONE.
Surrender to the process of recovery and the journey will be simple but not easy. The only resistance you will feel is your own resistance to acceptance and change itself. As a person in early recovery, this can seem like a tall order because we do not know what to expect or how to be. Recovery Epicenter Foundation’s TN24 Recovery Coaching Program is designed to direct and assist you in overcoming the internal and external obstacles to a positive and purposeful recovery experience. We can only control our own actions and behaviors in every moment, so we learn to leave the outcomes up to our creator through our sponsors, fellowship, and our personal Recovery Coach.
We must walk this journey with guidance, experience and direction, without it we will proceed nowhere and continue on the same path as before. We all have intention to change, but intention without direction leads to regression. If you have the intention to change, we have the direction to lead you.
THE SOLUTION TO OURSELVES:
Reinforcing one’s love for themselves, begins by creating a balanced lifestyle Spiritually, Physically, Mentally and Emotionally. We teach the concept of healthy life skill sets, solution based thinking, educating one on a life of recovery and self-assessment positioning. The Recovery Coaching Program teaches the concept of self-sustaining lifestyles, with support based community networks of change. This will bring one back to a purpose driven life, while practicing discipline, love for themselves and others while reconnecting with society and their creator.
To engage in a person’s assets and strengths, leading them to a self-sustaining life of recovery in all areas. Recovery isn’t just from chemicals, it requires changing our behaviors, actions and attitudes and to live a life of structure and self control. We understand that addictions have negatively affected our lives, however what works for one may not work for another. This is why our coaching is personalized for each individual’s recovery track. We will educate our participants in their own barriers and flaws, so we can help them with cutting edge resources and self evaluation daily to live a life beyond what they can imagine.
Listed below is our personalized coaching programming. It’s crucial during the stabilization and foundation phases that one practices humility and honesty, so our team of partners can best assess and sculpt your personalized recovery programming to your needs. Our recovery coaches cannot correct and connect you with resources, unless we know what your struggle is. Confidentiality is at the center of our Code of Ethics.
Recovery Epicenter Foundation’s tn24 Recovery Coaching program includes:
• Personalized certified recovery coaching. Success requires a game plan; game plans require a coach.
• Cutting edge technology to assess, stabilize, and identify concerns for change (Spiritually, Physically, Mentally and Emotionally).
• Daily communication to direct, energize, educate and motivate a person to self sustaining living.
• Building on one’s strengths and assets instead of focusing on one’s weaknesses and defects.
• Building a bridge between clinical and recovery supportive services provided by multiple organizations. Teaching a person to maneuver through their communities building a solid based support network. Teaching the concept of hands up (self-supporting), not hands out (enabling).
• Educating clients in behavioral modification techniques.
• Educating clients in positive perceptions and perspective skill sets towards, life, circumstances, others and themselves.
• Building positive belief systems in themselves, their goals, family and friends. Focusing on solution based outcomes instead of fear based barriers.
• Building self esteem
• Defining and educating about depression worksheet
• Defining and educating about anxiety worksheet
• Educating focus on solution based positive thinking, not their problems and negative entitlement positioning.
• Workbooks, worksheets, classes, electronic assessments, screening and applications for educating and behavioral modification.
• Teaching goal setting, (personal, financial, future). When goals are achieved, self worth is re established.
• Helping others help themselves by creating personal recovery profiles and planning and establishing personal life mission statements.
• Principles exercised prior to personalities utilized, learning to live an integrity filled life with accountability and trust.